Vacancies in State Bank of India 2015
The State Bank of India is soon going to fill its unoccupied clerical posts with most eligible and smart candidates. All those who are interested in taking up this job offered by State Bank of India, can register their application online by logging into the official website of them. Through a set of selection criterias, the recruitment authority selects the best candidates for their opening. In order to secure your job in the posts, you must work hard for the recruitment examination that is going to held soon. After the recruitment examination, there will be a personal interview round. Only those candidates who excel in both these rounds will be chosen by them.
Details of Job Openings in State Bank of India
Recruitment Committee: State Bank of India
Jop Opening as: Clerk
Educational Requirements: A degree holder of any reputed university is eligible for applying for the vacant posts.
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Any age relaxation will be provided based on government rules
- Rs. 600 /-(General/OBC applicants)
- Rs. 100/-(ST/SC/PWD/XS applicants )
- At first there will be a written test, which will be followed by a personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
- Date of registration online application as well ad Closing date of online application will be soon declared in the official site.
Guidelines on how to registration your application for SBI clerical posts Online
- Candidates are requested to log in to the official website of State bank of at first
- Secondly on the homepage you may please search for the recruitement link and then click on it.
- Now you will have to submit your application by entering all details.
- After verifying all the details, click on subit button.
- You can even take the printout copies of the application form for further uses.
Vacancies in State Bank of India 2015, SBI Recruitement 2015, www.sbi.co.in, Guidelines on how to registration your application for SBI clerical posts Online,