Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015
According to the latest notification from the official website of the Heavy Water Recruitment Board, they are soon going to recruit candidates to their vacant posts of Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Nurse, and others. There are in total 46 vacant posts altogether. All candidates who feels interested towards taking up any of these vacant posts may please register their application by logging in to the official website of the recruitment board at www.hwb.gov.in
Heavy Water Board Recruitment Notification 2015
Here comes a great opportunity for those candidates who are very keen in taking central government jobs as the latest notification from the official website of the Heavy Water Board says that they are soon going to recruit candidates to their 46 vacant posts. The vacancies are mainly under posts like Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Nurse etc. Please try to register your application before 15th October 2015 which is the last date.No late applications will be accepted.
Vacant Posts Details in Heavy Water Board 2015
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Scientific Officer/C (Medical – General Medicine)||03|
|3.||Scientific Assistant/B (Library)||01|
|7.||Upper Division Clerk||13|
|8.||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||01|
The age limitations for vacant posts 1 to 4 and 6 is 30 years maximum. Whereas for posts 5,7, and 8 the maximum applicable age is 27 years.Any further age relaxations will be based on government norms.
Educational Qualification Required :
- The minimum expected educational qualification for post 1 is M.B.B.S with post graduate diploma in relevant trade including D.R.M. or must have one year experience.
- The minimum expected educational qualification for post 2 and 4 is HSC/ Class 12th with a diploma in given trade from any recognized Institute
- The minimum expected educational qualification for post 3 is B.Sc. And Diploma/ Bachelor degree in Library Science with minimum 60% marks.
- The minimum expected educational qualification for post 5 and 6 is Matriculation or Equivalent from any recognized Institute or Board.
- For further details regarding educational qualifications please contact the official website
Selection Criteria: The selection of perfect candidates to the vacant posts is based on several criterias. At first there will be a screening test, which will then be followed by a written recruitment test. Which will later on be followed by skill test and personal interview round. Any candidate who excel in all these rounds will be selected for the vacant posts
Application Fee Details:
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 20/- + services tax.
- There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST/Women/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates
Key Date: The last date of online application submission is on 15/10/2015
- For post- 1: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For posts- 3, 4 & 5: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For posts-6 & 7: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,400/-.
Simple Steps on How to Apply For the Vacant Posts in Heavy Water Board 2015
- All candidates are at first requested to log in to the official website of the recruitment board at the given official link or simply click on the direct link given here
- Now on the homepage you may please search and click on apply online
- Now fill up the application form with correct details
- Submit the completely filled application form.
Click here for official link : hwb.mahaonline.gov.in
Heavy Water Board Vacancies 2015/ Apply for 46 Vacant Posts, www.hwb.gov.in, Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015, Heavy Water Board Recruitment Notification 2015 , Vacant Posts Details in Heavy Water Board 2015, How to Apply For the Vacant Posts in Heavy Water Board 2015