UPSC CDS (2) 2015 Result, upsc.gov.in, Combined Defence Service Exam
UPSC CDS (2) 2015 Result Combined Defence Service Exam
UPSC CDS 2 exam is conducted twice a year for recruitment into IMA, Indian Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officers Training Academy, Engineering Service, Civil Services Indian forest, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Central Armed Police Forces, etc. Now this department declares the latest news for the Candidate i.e Union Public Service Commission was finally going to declare most awaited UPSC CDS 2 Result 2015 of written examination via officials web portal.
On 1st November 2015, UPSC has successfully conducted Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam. The candidates who have taken the examination can check their UPSC CDS-II 2015 Merit List of Nov exam on the internet.
The Union Public service Commission is formed in the year 1926 on Oct 1. UPSC is a Central Government’s Agency.
UPSC CDS-II Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 464 seats
- Category: Results
- Name of the vacancies:
- IMA – 200 posts
- OTA (Men) – 175 posts
- INA – 45 posts
- IAFA – 32 posts
- OTA (Women) – 11 posts –
- Name of the exam: Combined Defence Services-II Examination
- Examination Date: Nov 1st, 2015 (Sunday)
- Time Duration: 2 hour Merit List Availability: In PDF Format
- Answer Key Status: Revealed
- Further selection process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of performance in written examination and SSB Interview. Only those applicants whose name appeared in the merit list will be invited by Services Selection Board for the personal interview session.
Simple steps to download UPSC CDS(II) 2015 Exam Result 2015
· The candidates first go to the official website at www.upsc.gov.in
- On the main page, you can see the direct link labeled as’’Result of UPSC Combined Defence Service Exam(II),2015’’ and click on it
· Enter your exam hall ticket details such as Registration No./Seat No., DOB, Name, etc. and then submit it
Result will be displayed on the screen