UPSSSC Recruitment 2016, 1308 vacancies, upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission has released recruitment notification to fill 1308 vacancies for various posts in their department.Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants.A huge number of candidate are applied for these posts.Interested job searchers may apply by sending filled application form on or before the last date.All the talented candidates have to apply before02nd of December 2015.The complete details of this recruitment can be accessed by all eligible candidates from the official website of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
UPSSSC Recruitment Details
- Name of the department: UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission)
- Name of the vacancies: Driver
- Post Name and No. of Posts-1. Librarian- 1 Post2. Suchikar Cataloguer- 1 Post
3. House Keeper- 3 Posts
4. Fisheries Development Officer- 98 Posts
5. Assistant Teacher- 43 Posts
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Total number of vacancy: 618 vacancies
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs 20,200/-
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 21 years to 40 years
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have class 8th passed and must have authentic Driving License HMV/ LMV with some experiences in the same.
- Application Fee:
- 1) General and OBC – Rs 105 /-2) SC/ ST – Rs 65 /- and3) PWD – Rs 25 /-
- Selection Process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written test and interview.
- Mode of applying: Online
- Dates to remember: he Part I registration will be closed from 27th November 2015
- The Part II registration will be closed from 02nd December 2015 and
- The payment of application form can be done only till 30th November 2015
Simple steps to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment
- The candidates must visit the official websites of UPSSSC which is upsssc.gov.in
- On the main page, you can see a link displaying ‘UPSSSC Recruitment 2016”
- Download it and fill application form in correct manner with complete information
- After submission of online application, candidates must take print out of it for future usage.
- Application fee must be paid as per the rules