Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 – 2016, Airman Group X & Y Vacancy Apply Online, www.indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment for Airman group x/Group Y posts
Indian Air Force invited applications from all unmarried Indian citizen who like to work in the posts of Airman Group X and Group Y respectively.Candidates must register themselves for recruitment rally scheduled to be held from 17th to 24th November 2015 at a specified place and time.All the interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the posts: Airman1. Group X (Education Instructor)2. Group Y (IAF(S))
- Job Location: All over India
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed graduation in Arts /Commerce/Science along with B.Ed. Degree for getting selected in Group ‘X’ Trade and intermediate or class 12th or any other equivalent exam passed from any stream or subject and approved by the Central or State Education Boards with a minimum of 50% marks obtained in aggregate and 50% marks in English for the Group Y trades respectively.
- The nationality of the candidates must be Indian
- Age Limit: 25 years for graduates, 28 years for post graduates in the case of Post 1 and 21 years for Post 2 respectively as on the date of enrolment.
- Selection Process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of written exam, physical fitness test, interview and medical examinations.
- Manner Of Application: Candidates must submit their application form on the day of recruitment rally and must bring the documents.
- Place of Interview: Police Training Institute inside the campus of SP, Sangareddy, Medak District, Telangana
- Dates of recruitment: 17th to 24th November 2015