IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015, Specialist Officer Post Apply Online, IBPS (SPL-V) Specialist Officer Post, www.ibps.in
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015
A vacancy is observed in the organization known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for recruiting job hunters in the organization. The interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date of submitting the application form.
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Details
- Organization Named: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of the exam: Common Recruitment Process (CRP SPL-V)
- Important dates to remember: 10th day of December 2015 is the ending date for submitting the application online.
- Vacancy Designation: I.T. Officer (Scale-I)Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
Law Officer (Scale-I)
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit must not be less than 20 years and not even more than 30 years as on 10th day of December 2015. Age relaxation is applicable
- Number of empty seats: Not mentioned by organization
- Educational qualification:I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 04 years of engineering degree or post graduation degree in the concerned field.Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 04 years of the degree in graduation in the stream of Horticulture or Animal Husbandry or Veterinary, etc.
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post graduation in Hindi with English or Sanskrit with English and Hindi.
Law Officer (Scale-I): Bachelor degree in Law
HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Bachelor degree or Diploma in HR or HRD or Social Work, etc.
Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate, MBA, PGDBA, etc.
All the above-declared qualification must be done from a reputed University or institution.
- Salary package: candidates will be getting a satisfied salary amount which will be decided by the organization at the time of joining of the aspirants.
- Application Fees:Unreserved category: Rs.600/-Reserved category: Rs.100/-
- selection process: Selected on the basis of Written test and Interview
How to apply:
- log on to the official website www.ibps.in
- Read the instruction carefully
- Then you have to fill the application form in correct manner
- Do not forget to take a print out of online submitted application form in hard copy as it will be used in future or correspondence.