UPSC CDS 1 APPLICATION FORM 2016, CDS EXAM 2016 APPLY ONLINE, www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS 1 APPLICATION FORM 2016
UPSC released CDSApplication form 2016 on its official website.The interested and eligible candidates can apply to this posts before the last date of submitting the application form.All the candidates are advised to fill the CDS application 2016 online on before 4th December 2015. The Written exam for CDS 2016 will be held on 14th February 2016.
The UPSC inform the candidates to visit the official website and apply online to this posts because UPSC CDS 1 Application Form 2016 will be Available online from 7th Nov 2015 for the CDS December Exam 2016.
- Organization named: Union Public Service Commission
- Name & Number of posts:
- Indian Air Force Academy (IAF):- 32 Posts
- India Naval Academy (INA):- 45 Posts
- Indian Military Academy (IMA):- 200
- Officers Training Academy (OTA women):- 05 Post
- Officers Training Academy (OTA men):- 175 Posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation degree recognized university. Final year Candidate can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 18 years to 24 years can apply to this posts, Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt. rules.
- Dates to remember:
- CDS 1 Notification 2016: 7th November 2015
- Last Date to Apply: 04th December 2015
- Exam 2016: 14th February 2016
- Registration costs:
- RS 200-/ for General & OBC Applicant.
- No fee for all other Applicant
- Applicant Pay the application fee any branch of SBI by net banking.
Simple steps to apply CDS Exam 2015 Online Application
- The interested candidates must log on to the official website of UPSC
- On the main page, you can see the link of “UPSC Online Application”
- click on that link
- select PART-I registration for fill up personal details.
- After complete PART- I registration, Candidate Click on PART- II Link and upload scanned photo & signature and submit the application form.