LATEST SCRA EXAM PATTERN, SCRA 2016 SYLLABUS, www.upsc.gov.in, SCRA SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD, SCRA EXAM PATTERN 2016
SCRA Exam Pattern 2016
The UPSC is going to conduct SCRA exam in the month of January 2016.A huge number of candidates are applied for these exams, now all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the SCRA exam Syllabus 2016.The SCRA Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website of UPSC.So all applicants should download the SCRA 2016 exam syllabus from the official website.
SCRA Exam Pattern
|Paper name||Maximum marks||Time allowed||No of questions|
|Paper I-General ability test||200||2 hours||120|
|Paper II-Physical science||200||2 hours||120|
|Paper III-Mathematics||200||2 hours||120|
SCRA Exam syllabus
Paper I – General ability Test: Paper I contains three subjects
- English: -General English related question.
- General knowledge:- Man and his environment , Knoweldge of Human Body, Solar system & earth, politics , History & society in India, Money, Constitution of India, Broad feature of Indian social system, Social disorganization in India.
- Psychological Test: -Basic Intelligence and mechanical Aptitude.
Paper II – Physical science: Contains two subjects
- Physics– Newtons’s law of motion, Length measurement, Equilibrium of bodies, Moment of force,Work, energy and power, Mass and weight, Pascal’s law, Temperature and its measurement, Wave motion, Reflection and refraction of light, Prisms, deviation and dispersion, Visible spectrum, Field due to bar magnet, Magnetometers, Defects of vision,Electric charge, Electric current, Chemical effects of current, Cathode rays, Radioactivity, Nuclear energy,Magnetic effects.
- Chemistry:- Atomic structure, Chemical bonding Solutions, Chemical equilibria and rates of reaction, Electro-Chemistry, Oxidation,Natural and Artificial Radioactivity, Group (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, O) elements, the Tetrahedral nature of carbon,General method of preparation,Halogen derivatives, Hydroxyl compounds,Ethers,Aldehydes and ketones,Nitro compounds amines,Carboxylic acid,Esters,Polymers, Nonstructural treatment of compounds.
- Paper III:- Mathematics:Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic geometry, Differential calculus,Integral calculus and differential equation,Vectors and its applications,Statistics and probability.
steps to download the SCRA exam Syllabus 2016:
- Candidates should visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in
- then search the link”SCRA exam Syllabus
- Click on that link
- The SCRA syllabus 2016 will open in PDF format on computer screen
- Next you have to take a printout of the exam syllabus.