Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment, Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 185 Apprentices Posts, 185 Apprentices Posts Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, www.indiannavy.nic.in
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2016
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam released a recruitment notification to fill 185 vacancies in their organization.So Many numbers of candidates had applied for this recruitment. The applications are invited from all over India. Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy details
- Name of the organization: Naval Dockyard
- Name of the vacancies: Apprentices(I) One year Training Programme (2016- 17 Batch) – 183 positions and(II) Two years Training Programme (2016- 18 Batch) – 03 positions
- Total count of Seats: 185 vacant seats
- Job location: Vishakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Educational qualification: Students should have Class 10th passed along with the certificate of ITI in the respective discipline is the qualification necessity of these positions from the known board of the Nation.
- Important dates to remember: 31st December 2015 is the last date to fill up the application formWritten Examination will be held on 16th February 2015Interview for the positions mentioned above is scheduled from 16th February to 19th February 2016 respectively.
- Salary package: Not disclosed by the organization
- Age Limit: minimum age limit is 13 years and 20 years are given as maximum age limit. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- Fee for Application: Not required to be paid
- Hiring Method: Written Examination and Personal Interview will be the process of selection.
- Applying method: The candidates must fill the application form in the correct format. Send the application form along with the photocopies of all the supporting documents to the address given below.
- The Officer in Charge (For Apprenticeship Enrollment),Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
V M Naval Base, S. O. Post Office,
Vishakhapatnam – 530014 (Andhra Pradesh)
The postage stamp of Rs 10/- must be fixed on the envelope containing the application form.