RRB Recruitment 2015-16, Railway Recruitment Board Vacancy, www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Recruitment 2016
Railway recruitment board of India will organize a recruitment notification to fill various vacancies in their organization. The eligible candidates can apply to this posts before the last date of submission. RRB conduct various examination for recruitment of different posts in the Department.Every year this department conducts various exam for recruiting many candidates to this department.
RRB Recruitment Details
- Name of the department:- Railway recruitment Board
- Name of the empty seats: GROUP D, RRB Typist, Ticket examiner, DMRC JE&AM, RPF, Ticket Collector, RRB JE, Section Engineer and other.
- Educational qualification:
- Applicants, who have passed in Matriculation or intermediate or Diploma in ITI are eligible to apply.
- Those who have passed Bachelor/ Master degree in any stream and having Engineering or other reputed degrees.They can also apply.
- limit of age: Candidates age between 18 to 28 years can apply to this posts
- Hiring Method: Candidates can be selected on the basis of Written Test, Medical Test, Personal Interview, and Merit List.
Application can be done by following:
- The candidates must visit the official website of Railway recruitment board that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- on the main page, you can see the link showing”RRB Recruitment”
- Next you have to click on that link
- Then fill the application form in correct format
- Must upload the scanned photo and signature in the given field
- Then click the submit button
- All the candidates must apply to this posts before the last date of submission
- Take the printout of application form for the future reference.
All the candidates must download the admit card from the official website of RRB.The Admit card holds all the information such as Name of Candidate, Roll no, registration no, Date of Birth, Exam date & time, Exam center, Postal address, Photo& signature of the Candidate.