Meghalaya Board Class 10th Time Table 2016, MBOSE 10th Time Table 2016, Meghalaya Board SSLC Exam Form 2016, www.mbose.in
Meghalaya Board Class 10th Time Table 2016
Meghalaya board of school education scheduled to conduct the Meghalaya board Secondary School Leaving Certification (SSLC) in the month of March 2016. A huge number of students are going to attend the exam.All the 10th class students are waiting for the Meghalaya Board class 10th Time table 2016. The Meghalaya Board class 10th Time table 2016 is expected to be announced in the month of December 2015.
Every year Meghalaya board of school education conducts the various exam. Every year a large number of students appears every year in Meghalaya board class 10thexam 2016.Now all those students are waiting for their MBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2016.This department informs the candidates to keep in touch with the official website of this board because Time table 2016 is expected to be released in the month of December 2015.
Simple steps to Download MBOSE 10th Time Table 2016
- The candidates who are studying in the Meghalaya board of school education must go through the official website that is www.mbose.in.
- Then you can see the link for time table on the home page
- click on that link
- Select the MBOSE SSLC time Table 2016 Link and click on it
- Download date sheet & Print it for exam use.
MBOSE Class 10th Application Form 2016
This department suggests the candidates who are in class 10th to fill the application form that are available in the official website of this board.
- Firstly the candidates should go its official website that is www.mbose.in
- Then you can see the link displaying”MBOSE Class 10th Application Form 2016”
- Click on that link
- Then read the instruction carefully
- After that, fill the application form correctly
- After that candidate should upload their recent scanned photo &signature in the application as appropriate size.
- After that submit the exam fee.
- Then click on the submit button
- Take the print out of this application form as the future reference.