WBSSC LDA & LDC Recruitment 2016, WBSSC recruitment 2016, West Bengal Staff Selection commission LDA & LDC Recruitment, www.wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC LDA & LDC Recruitment 2016
The West Bengal Staff Selection Commission decided to conduct a recruitment notification to fill various vacancies for the posts ofLower division Assistant(LDA) & Lower division Clerk(LDC).All the interested candidates can apply to this vacancies.599 empty seat is available for Lower division Assistant(LDA) & Lower division Clerk(LDC) in their department.
WBSSC recruitment Details
- Name of the recruiting organization:- West Bengal Staff Selection commission.
- Name of the vacant position: Lower division Assistant(LDA) & Lower division Clerk(LDC).
- Total count of vacancies: 599
- Important dates to remember:
- The starting date of submitting the application form 27th November 2015
- The closing date of submitting the application form 28th December 2015
- WBSSC LDA/LDC exam date: -update soon.
- Admit card: – release soon.
- Educational qualification: The candidate should possess 10th class or equivalent from West Bengal Board of secondary Education.
- Limits of age: The candidates age between 18 years to 40 years can apply to this posts.
- Application fee:
- For general category Rs 250/
- For reserved category No fee.
- Process of selection: Candidates can be selected on the basis of written examination and Interview
Application can be done by following
- The candidates who are interested in this vacancies should log on to the official website of WBSSC that is wbssc.gov.in
- On the main page, you can see the link showing”WBSSC recruitment”
- Click on that link
- Then enter all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Next upload the scanned photo & signature in the given field
- Pay for the application fee
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
The Admit card will be uploaded before the 10 days of the exam date on the official website.All the candidates must download the admit card from the official website.The admit card is a very necessary document to identify a student. Because it holds all the important details.