XAT Exam 2016 Online Registration, Apply Online for XAT Application Form, apply for XAT 2016, www. xatonline.net.in
XAT Exam 2016 Online Registration
Online Registration for Xavier Aptitude Test is now started.Xavier Aptitude Test is the National level aptitude test conducted by Xavier Labour Relations Institute [XLRI] for admission to its flagship Business Management [BM], Industrial Relations [PMIR] and Personnel Management programmes and 15 months full-time residential General Management Program.
The organization is scheduled to conduct the examination on 3rd January 2016.So they invite online application form from the eligible candidates.All the candidates can visit the official website for applying XAT 2016 Application Form.
XAT Exam Details
- Name of the exam: Xavier Aptitude Test
- Important dates:Starting Date of online registration: 4th September 2015Closing Date of Online Registration: 30th November 2015
Exam Date: 03rd January 2016
- The candidates must be completed a Graduation Degree in any branch from a afflicted university or they have to complete their Graduation degree by June 2016.
- That candidate applies this aptitude test who have scored marks minimum 50% in their Graduation Degree are also eligible to present in the exam, but they have to offer their marks to the participating B-schools by June 2016.
- The students appearing in the final year of Graduation Degree are also eligible to present in the exam, offered that they have to provide the aggregate percentage of the previous passing year.
Simple steps to apply for XAT Application Form
- The candidates who are going to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test examination 2016 must visit the official website of the organization that is www. xatonline.net.in
- On the main page, you search and find the link for XAT 2016 Online Registration
- Then click on that link
- Then you must fill the personal require detail in registration form
- Then candidates find XAT email ID
- Students are required to make their own password
- After that, login to XAT 2015 and fill are required detail in application form
- Upload scan latest photo and sign in form
- Candidate selects the city name for the exam centre.
- Pay the registration fee of XAT 2016 through online or e-banking.
- Take print out for the future purpose.