HSSC Recruitment 2016, HSSC Recruitment 4425 Clerk Posts, www.hssc.gov.in, 4425 Clerk Posts HSSC Recruitment 2016
HSSC Recruitment 2016
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has declared a recruitment notification to fill 4425 vacancies for the posts of Clerk is vacant in the organization.The organization invites application from the eligible candidates.06/ Jan/ 2016 is the closing date.The qualified candidates must apply before 06/ Jan/ 2016.
HSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Name of the recruiting organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Posts: Clerk
- Total Vacancy: 4425 positions
- Posting/ Location: Haryana
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have Class 12th passed from the Institution recognized by the Nation.Along with this, they must have knowledge of Sanskrit and Hindi Culture.
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 17 years to 42 years can apply for this posts.Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Important dates to remember: Starting dates of registration process from 07th December 2015. 06/ Jan/ 2016 is the closing date.Payment of application fee can only be done till 11th Jan 2016
- Salary Package: Rs 5200 – Rs 20,200 + GP Rs 1900 per month.
- Application Fees:1) Unreserved – Rs 100 /-2) Female of Haryana – Rs 50 /-3) Reserved Male – Rs 25 /- and
4) Reserved Female – Rs 13 /-
The payment can be done in the form of Challan in SBI, PNB, and IDBI.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates can be selected by written examination and interview.
Application can be done by following:
- The eligible candidates should log on to the official website of HSSC that is www.hssc.gov.in
- Then you can see the link showing”HSSC Recruitment.”
- Click on that link
- After that, read the instructions carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Then fill the application form in the correct format.
- After applying online, Registration No. and password will be generated.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can take print out of application form and e- Challan
- Candidates must bring Challan. -a hard copy of application form along with all required documents at the time of interview.