SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015-16, SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Hall Ticket, www.ssc.nic.in, ssc.nic.in admit card 2015-16
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2015-16
Staff Selection Commission is planned to publish SSC Steno Grade C & D Admit Card 2015 in coming week on their official website that is www.ssc.nic.in.An enormous number of candidates are going to appear for the written exam on 31 January 2016.So those candidates are looking for their SSC Steno Grade C & D Admit Card 2015.Candidates are advice to download their call letter from the official website.
SSC Stenographers Grade C & D Hall Ticket 2015
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the post: Stenographer Grade C & D
- Total post: 1064
- Admit card status: Available soon(in this week)
- Exam date: 31.1.2016
- Total questions: 200
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- Exam Topics: General Intelligence & Reasoning , English Knowledge, and General Awareness
- Result publication date: Will be announced after written exam
- Further selection process: Skill Test, Interview
SSC Stenographer Exam Syllabus 2015-16
- General Awareness: this section includes question from Names of popular books and authors, Current affairs, Geography, Economic Scenario, History, Scientific Research issues and general policies.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: this will consist of question from Number Series, Symbolic operations and Analogy, Pattern-folding and unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern and completion, Symbolic and number Analogy, Semantic Classification and Trends, Space Orientation and figural analogy, Drawing inferences, Venn diagrams.
- English Language: this section contains the following topics that are mostly related to English like Active and passive voice, Synonyms and antonyms, Homonyms, Fill in the blanks, Direct and Indirect Conversion, Comprehension passage, Spellings, Miss-spelt words detection and Cloze passage.
Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam
The written examination will include 50 marks questions from four sections.The sections are General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Knowledge, General Awareness. The questions will be in the form of objective-type multiple-choice questions. There should be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidate has to complete 200 marks questions in 2 hours