Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016, Airmen Group X & Y Vacancy Apply Online, www.indianairforce.nic.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016
The organization named Indian Air Force calls for the applications from the candidates who are eligible for the job profile that is vacant in the organization.The name of the position is Group X and Group Y.The interested candidates must submit their application before the last date of submission.
Indian Air Force Recruitment Details
- Name of the organization: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Name of the Vacancies: Group X (Technical) and Group Y (Med Assistant) and Group Y (Non-Technical)
- Total count: Not specified by the organization
- Salary package: Group X – Rs 25,780 /- and Group Y – Rs 20,500 /-
- Location: Chhattisgarh
- Important dates: Recruitment rally will be conducted – 17th December 2015 and 22nd December 2015
- Educational Qualification:1) Group X – Class 12th passed with science background OR ITI after class 10this the required qualification for this job post.2) Group Y – Class 12th passed with science background OR two years vocational course.
- The nationality of the candidates must be an Indian.
- Age Limit: 19 years is the maximum age limit.Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
- Selection Procedure: Documentation, Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Personal Interview
Simple steps to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015
- Firstly the candidates should log on to the official website of the organization.
- Then click on the link showing ‘‘RECRUITMENT RALLY GROUP ‘X’ AND GROUP ‘Y.”
- Then a new tab will open
- After that, you must read the instruction carefully
- Fill the application form
- The candidates must register themselves for recruitment rally.
- Place of Interview: Padmashri Govind Ram Nirmalkar Auditorium, Gaurav Path, Rajnandgaon (Chhattisgarh).