OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) posts in Junior Class-I (Group-A) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre. There are almost 372 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The OPSC Online Application will be available on the site from 28th January 2016 to 27th February 2016.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Category Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Medical Officer(Assistant Surgeon) in Junior Class-I (Group-A)||Unreserved||186|
- Educational Qualification required for the candidates are Aspirants must possess MBBS or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and the Candidates must have a valid registration Certificate under Odisha Medical Registration rules 1965.
- The Age limit for the candidates is 21 years to 32 years
- The Candidates can visit the Official Website for more details www.opsc.gov.in or www.opsconline.gov.in
- Interested candidates should apply through Online before the last date that is on 27th Feb 2016
- The Selection of the Candidates will be based on the performance in the Written exam and the Career Marking
- The Application fee for the candidates are For General Candidates: Rs. 300/-, For SC/ ST of Odisha & PWD Candidates: Nil.
- The last date for the payment of fee is on 01st March 2016
- The Pay scale for the Selected candidates is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit it before the last date
- Make Fee Payment at any Branch of State Bank of India(SBI)
- Send the Application form along with all the necessary documents to the postal Address before the last date