ISRO JPA Recruitment 2016
The Indian Space Research Organization has released a notification for the recruitment of JPA, Assistants& Stenographer Posts. There are almost 185 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for submission of online application is 11th February 2016.
Indian Space Research Organization
The organization was established on 15th August 1969. The headquarters were located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is the space agency of the government of India. Its vision is to develop the latest space technologies for national development. It works for the department of space, the government of India.
Job Vacancy Details of ISRO JPA
|s.no||Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Personal Assistant(JPA)||154|
For JPA & Stenographer Posts: Candidates should complete in Graduation or Diploma and having the Secretarial Practice with First Class with one year experience as Stenographer and also having the minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English.
For Assistant Post: Applicants should pass the Graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science or Computer Applications with first class from any recognized university.
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 26 years
- The Pay Scale given to the selected Candidates is Rs. 5,200/- -Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- The Application fee for All the eligible applicants has to Rs.100/- as an application in the state bank of India.
- The selection process will be based on the performance of the candidates in written test and the Personal Interview
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read all the notification given on the Website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Pay the Application fee through State Bank of India Challan
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the application form for further use