UPSC Asst Director Syllabus 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam. Candidates will get an idea about the Exam pattern and the Questions that may ask for the exam.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC was established in the year 1st October 1926. It is an India Central agency authorised organisation to conduct a recruitment for various civil vacancies in Indian government. UPSC released a notification every year depending upon the vacancies.
UPSC Asst Director Exam Pattern 2016
The selection of the candidates will be done based on their merit in computer-based test followed by personal interview. The test will be conducted differently for Assistant Director and Architect posts. For Asst Director post the test is consists of 100 marks. The questions are of objective type. For Architect posts, the test is conducted for 300 marks.
Exam Pattern for Asst Director Posts
- The Test will be of 2 hours duration and carry 100 marks.
- The medium of the question paper will be in English only.
- The Questions will be asked as objective Type.
- There is a negative Marking. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Architect Exam Pattern
- The Test is conducted for 2 hours and carry 300 marks.
- Questions will be asked in English only.
- The paper consists of objective type questions.
- For each, Each wrong answer will be a penalty of 1/3 mark deduction.
UPSC Asst Director and Architect Syllabus
UPSC Asst Director Syllabus
- Cost Audit under Companies Act
- Cost Accounting Records Rules under Companies Act
- Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Pricing Decision
- Budgetary Control
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Costing Methods
- Marginal Costing
- Standard Costing
- Material Management
- Decision Making
- Capital Budgeting
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Project Management Techniques
- Cost Accounting Standard
- Emerging concepts in Cost and Management Accounting
- Architectural Design
- Basic Design & Visual Arts
- Computer Applications in Architecture
- Theory of Architecture
- Contemporary Architecture
- Estimating & Costing
- Physical Planning
- Professional Practice
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Urban Design
- Construction Management
- Ecology & Environment