SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016
SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7000 Clerk & PO (Probationary Officer) Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in. Interested people will have to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 from the official website.
The State Bank of India is about to published official notification for Probationary Officer & Clerk posts and, this time, they are going to recruit 7000 candidates. So aspirant who is looking for the job in the banking sector is having the very good opportunity because chances of getting selected are very high as there is a huge opening.
Applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form that will be available on the website. No other mode of application will be available other than the online process. The exact date of deadline and details about application fee will be updated once the official advertisement will be published.
SBI Recruitment 2016 Job Details
- Name of the organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the posts: Clerk and Probationary Officer
- Total posts: 2000 (Clerk) 5000 (Probationary Officer)
- Job type: Banking
- Age limit: 21 to 30 years
- Eligibility: Graduation/Diploma from recognized University
- Salary: As per SBI rules
- Selection process: Written and interview
- Clerk exam pattern: Objective type (full mark:100)
- PO exam pattern: Objective (full mark:200) and descriptive (50)
- Admit card: Will be available after registration
- Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Important dates: The starting date and last date for submission will update soon.
Procedure to apply for SBI Recruitment
- Open the official website of SBI given above
- Go to the Link which represents the above mentioned job
- Click on the ” apply online for this job.”
- Fill the application form very carefully
- Submit the form before the date
- Take a hard copy for future use