Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2016
A latest job notification has been promulgated as Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 at www.ecourts.gov.in. Applications from the interested and eligible candidates in the prescribed format are invited to fill up the existing and expected 59 vacancies in different categories of posts such as Lower Division Clerk, English Stenographer, Process Server and Group D.
There are various posts available in released recruitment through the official site ecourts.gov.in. Check the Hooghly DC group D notification 2016 for the proclaimed eligibility criteria. The last date to apply for the Hooghly district court vacancies is 31st March 2016.
Hooghly district court recruitment details
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge Of Hooghly|
|Employment Notice No||01/2016 Dated: 22.02.2016|
Name of Posts & Vacancy Details:
|1. English Stenographer||09|
|2. Bengali Translator||03|
|3. Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)||19|
|Total Vacancy||52 Posts|
Applying candidate’s age should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2015 for all categories of posts. Relaxation of age limit would be for five years in the case of SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates.
Job Aspirants must possess Madhyamik Result or must pass any equivalent examination for the relevant posts. Applicants must have computer knowledge. Refer to official notification for more information.
Selection of the candidates will be completed by their performance in written test/personal Interview.
- Rs 250/- for group D for OC candidates (SC/ST exempted from fee)
- Rs 200/- for Group B for OC candidates (SC/ST exempted from fee)
- Bengali Translator: Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
- English Stenographer (Group-B): Rs.7100-37600 with Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Rs.5400-25200 with Grade Pay Rs.2600/-
- Group-D: Rs.4900-16200 with Grade Pay Rs.1700/-
Last date for posting the application form: 31.03.2016
Method to Apply: Candidates, who are willing to apply against Calcutta High Court Recruitment they need to prepare an application in prescribed format and send by ordinary post.
Procedure to apply Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- First you have to visit the official website that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Now follow the notice section and press on the appropriate link of “Employment Notification dated 30.11.2015 for various posts in the Howrah Judgeship”.
- Instruction page will be opened having application form in prescribed format.
- After reading all the instructions carefully take a printout of application form and fill it properly with correct details.
- Contenders need to attach Xerox copies of all the testimonials along with the application form and Paste Your Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Send the filled application form to the Address given below.
District Recruitment Committee,
Howrah and District & Sessions Judge,
Howrah District and Sessions Court,
1 M.G Road, Howrah – 711101,
West Bengal, India.