RPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2016
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to release the RPSC Forest Officer Recruitment 2016 notification at the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Candidates can apply for RPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2016 at the official site.
Rajasthan Forest Department is an organization working under the State Government of Rajasthan. Its primary objective is to protect the wildlife of Rajasthan Forests. The Forest Department is responsible for the management of forests and wildlife in the state of Rajasthan. It implements three major acts- Rajasthan Forest Act 1953, Indian Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972 and Forest (Conservation) Act 1980.
The candidates are requested to visit the official site regularly for more latest information regarding the recruitment. The whole information in about Rajasthan Forest Guard Recruitment 2016 such as education, application procedure, selection process, age limits, how to submit the application, last date to apply are given below.
Rajasthan Forest Officer Recruitment details
Organization Name: Rajasthan Forest Department
Position Name: Forest Officer
Education Qualification: The candidates should have Bachelor degree in Science with Botany, Chemistry, geology, mathematics, physics and zoology as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: The applying candidates should have attained 18 years and should not have attained maximum 35 years. The relaxation in upper age limits will be applicable for the reserved candidates by the instructions or orders issued by Govt.
- Online Application starting date: Update soon
- Online application closing date: Update soon
Selection process: The candidates have to The candidates have to phase two examination, and the final list will be made on the basis of the interview conducted by the board.
- Rs.250/- for general candidates
- Rs.150/- for OSC candidates
- Rs.50/- for Sc/ST candidates
Procedure to apply for Rajasthan Forest Officer Recruitment 2016
- The candidates have to visit the official website that is mentioned above
- Go to the recruitment section
- Read all the notification carefully
- Click on the online apply link
- Fill the application form carefully nad attached all the Required Documents
- Submit te application form before the end date
- Take a hard copy for future use.