BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
The Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, IT Manager, Accounts Officer and many other jobs. There are almost 417 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 30th April 2016
- IT Manager: 98 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: 218 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 18 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics) : 07 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 52 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Computer Science/ IT or its equivalent qualification from any approved Institution or Board with minimum aggregate of marks
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must attain in between 21 to 37 years as on closing date of application submission.
Name of the Organization: Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited
Name of The Post: Assistant Engineer, IT Manager, Accounts Officer and many other jobs.
Total Posts: 417 Posts
Official Website: www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 30th April 2016
Application Fee: General / Open category candidates need to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.1500/- and Rs.375/- For SC/ST category candidates. The Fee must be paid through CRFS on or before closing date.
Selection Process: The Selection board will shortlist the suitable candidates based on GATE Score / performance qualifying exam. Candidates need to score the marks more than cutoff marks to get shortlisted.
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay scale of Rs.32000 to Rs.51000 per month for the selected Candidates.
Procedure to Apply for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official Website
- Click on the link for BSPHCL Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Cross check the data regarding before submission to avoid mistakes
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use