HVF Avadi Syllabus 2016
The Heavy Vehicle Factory Avadi has released the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the Exam. The candidates will get an idea about the exam and the questions that may ask for the exam.
HVF Avadi Recruitment 2016
The Heavy Vehicle Factory has released a notification for the recruitment of Fitter General, Examiner-Fitter, Fitter, Examiner-Machinist, Machinist, Fitter Electronics, etc. There are almost 661 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th May 2016. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should be possessed the Matriculation or equivalent passed certificates with NAC/NTC/ITI in relevant field
Heavy Vehicle Factory Machinist Exam Pattern
|1.||Part A||General Science/Quantitative Aptitude|
|2.||Part B||Technical Subject|
HVF Avadi Machinist Syllabus 2016
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gases and liquids.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Ratio and Time.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Decimals and Fractions.