SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (POs). There are almost 22oo vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 24th May 2016. For more details about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 like Exam Pattern/ Syllabus, Previous Exam Papers, Admit Card, Results go through official website
Candidates those who completed Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or in any equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Applicants age has to be in between minimum 21 and maximum 30 as on 01st April 2016, upper age limit for reserved category will be applicable as per government rules.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of The Post: Probationary Officers (POs)
Total Posts: 2200
Location: All India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Mode Of Application: Online
Deadline: 24th May 2016
Pay Scale: The selected candidates for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 will get minimum basic pay is Rs 27,620 per month with four advance increments as per govt norms/ rules.
Selection Procedure: The Aspirants selection will be based on written examination (i.e. preliminary and main) and followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Application Fee: Fee payment through Online Mode Only (by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking).
- For General and OBC candidates – 600/-
- For SC / ST / PWD candidates – 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Last date Payment of Application Fees: 24th May 2016
- Download of Admit Card for Preliminary Test : 14-06-2016 onwards
- Online Examination (Preliminary) : 2nd, 3rd, 9th & 10 July 2016
- Result of Online Exam (Preliminary) : 18th July 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Online Main Exam : 21st July 2016 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination (Main) : 31st July 2016
- Declaration of Result (Main) : 16th August 2016
- Download Call Letter for Interview : 22nd August 2016
Procedure to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for SBI PO Recruitment 2016
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use