SBI Recruitment 2016
The State Bank of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officer Jobs. There are almost 19 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 14th June 2016. The Candidates need to check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Post. For more Details the candidates can visit the Official Website www.sbi.co.in. The Interested candidates need to apply for the post through Online Mode. The Written Exam and Interview are the selection rounds organized by the selection board of SBI.
The Candidates who are interested in the post should possess Bachelors Degree / MBA / MMS / PGDM from government approved Institution / University with minimum aggregated of marks. And the Age limit for the post should be 20 to 35 years.
Vacancy details for SBI Recruitment 2016
- Business Analyst: 01 post
- Customer Service Analyst: 01 post
- Sr. Manager (Marketing): 01 post
- Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 posts
- Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing): 02 posts
- Sr. Manager (Servicing): 01 post
- Manager (Servicing): 02 posts
- Project Manager: 02 posts
- Digital System Architect: 02 posts
- System/Business Analyst: 02 posts
- Analyst (Analytics): 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria – SBI Jobs 2016
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree / MBA / MMS / PGDM from government approved Institution / University with minimum aggregated of marks.
Age Limit: The age limit should be between 20 to 35 years as on 01.03.2016. Upper Age limit relaxation will be five years for SC/ ST, three years for OBC, ten years for PwD (Gen), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PwD (OBC) category applicants.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of The Post: Specialist Officer Jobs
Total Posts: 19 Posts
Location: Across India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Mode of Application: Online/ Offline
Deadline: 14th June 2016
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs.600 for General / OBC category
- Rs.100 for SC/ ST/ PwD Category applicants.
- Applcation fee can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
Procedure to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- click on the link for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
- Then Read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates do click on the Link for Online Application
- Fill up the form ni the prescribed format and without making any mistakes
- Then upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Pay the Application fee according to your category
- Submit the form before the last date
- Then take a copy of the duly filled application form and send the form along with all the necessary documents to the Postal address given below before the last date
Postal Address: State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai-400021.