UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016
Union Public Service Commission has published a job notification for the recruitment of 66 various posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 13th October 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, vacancy details, etc.
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 66 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
|S.No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Directors (Banking)||04|
|2.||Assistant Directors (Corporate Law)||04|
|3.||Assistant Directors (Forensic Audit)||02|
|4.||Legal Officers (Grade-I)||02|
|5.||Specialists Grade III (Anesthesia)||08|
|6.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Bio-Chemistry)||09|
|7.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Orthopedics)||08|
|8.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Physiology)||11|
|9.||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Surgery)||12|
|10.||Deputy Registrar General (Map)||01|
|11.||Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||03|
|13.||Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||01|
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the recruitment test, the interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Offered||Grade Pay|
|1.||Assistant Directors (Banking, Corporate Law, Forensic Audit) and Superintendent (Legal)||Rs 9,300 to 34,800/-||Rs 4,800/-|
|2.||Legal Officers (Grade-I) and Editor (Bharatiya Rail)||Rs 15,600/- to 39, 100/||Rs 7,600/-|
|3.||Specialists Grade III (Anesthesia), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Bio-Chemistry, Orthopedics, Physiology, Surgery and Assistant Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)||Rs. 15,600/- to 39, 100/-||Rs 6,600/-|
|4.||Deputy Registrar General (Map)||Rs 37,400/- to 67,000/-||Rs 8,700|
Application Fee: The candidates belonging OBC/ BC/ Un-Reserved (General) Category have to pay Rs 25/-and there is no fee required for SC/ST category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess Graduation/ Post Graduation from any recognised University/ Institute to apply for the posts.
- The candidate’s age must not exceed 30 years for UPSC Assistant Directors (Banking, Corporate Law, Forensic Audit) and Superintendent (Legal) Jobs.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years for Legal Officers (Grade-I), Deputy Registrar General (Map) and Editor (Bharatiya Rail) Posts.
- The candidates must have the maximum age of 40 years for other posts.
Steps to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2016
- Visit the official website UPSC that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the link for UPSC Asst Professor Jobs Notification.
- Read the job notification completely Before applying for the Recruitment,
- Now, Click on the Apply Online option.
- Fill the Online UPSC Recruitment application form with necessary details
- Next, Click on the sSubmitButton.
- Finally, Take a print out of the form for further use