RRB ALP Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ALP Recruitment 2016
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has published a job notification for the recruitment of 26567 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3 Posts. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in. The candidates can visit the official notification to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Name of the Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB).
Number of Vacancies: 26567 Posts.
Name of the Post: Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3 Posts.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Railway Job.
Job Location: India.
|S.No.||RRB Zone||Total Positions|
|2.||Jammu & Srinagar||475|
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and skill test which will be conducted by the organisation.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be passed 10th class/SSC/ITI from any recognised institution with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates.
Steps to apply for RRB ALP Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then click on the link to RRB ALP Jobs 2016
- Check the notification, instructions and requirements to needed to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then click on submit button
- Download and take a print out of the form for further purpose