SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of SSC UDC Clerk Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline format by sending the filled application form to the given address before the last date. The last date to submit the application form is on 31st October 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, vacancy details, etc.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Mode of Application: Offline.
Recruitment Mode: Written Examination.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
- The Starting Date for Availability of SSC Application: 01/10/2016.
- The Closing Date for Application submission: 31/10/2016.
The candidates who are going to apply for SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2016 have to attend the SSC Upper Division Clerks Grade Limited Departmental Competitive Examination.
Application Fee: Kindly refer the official notification.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have an experience in any of the following fields
- Lower Division Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service,
- Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service,
- Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service,
- Election Commission of India Clerical Service and Central Hindi Directorate,
- Central Vigilance Commission,
- Ministry of External Affairs and Central Administrative Tribunal,
- Ministry of Environment and Forests.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit must not exceed 50 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates.
Steps to apply for SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Then click on the link to SSC Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2016
- Read the notification completely before apply offline
- If eligible, download the form
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Attach all required documents
- Then submit the application form to the mentioned address before the last date
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission,