UPPCL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.uppcl.org
UPPCL Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced an employment notification for 256 Assistant Accountant jobs. All eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is on 28th October 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, important dates, vacancy details, etc.
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.uppcl.org
Total No of Vacancies: 256.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
|Total UPPCL Jobs||256 Posts|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have done graduation degree in any recognised university. For more details, refer the official notification.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 21 years, and maximum age should be 40 years.
- The candidates who belong General/UR and OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs 900/-.
- SC/ST category candidates should pay the application fee of Rs 600/-.
- Physically disabled candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 10/-.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 3000/-.
- The Starting date for UPPCL Jobs Online registration of application: 07/10/2016.
- The Closure of registration of Online Application: 28/10/2016.
Steps to apply for UPPCL Notification 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.uppcl.org
- Then click on the link to UPPCL Notification 2016
- Read the notification fully to get more information about eligibility criteria required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and required documents
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further purpose