APPSC Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a job notification for the recruitment of Village Revenue Officer and Village Revenue Assistant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form will be updated on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, etc.
Name of the Organisation: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- The candidates who selected for VRO post will get Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 49870/-.
- The pay scale for VRA post is Rs. 6,000.
The organisation will conduct written test for the candidates who have applied for the posts.
The candidates who are looking for VRO job have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- and The candidates for VRA post should pay Rs 100/-.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 10th class in any recognised board.
Age Limit: The candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years, and maximum age should be 40 years.
- The Opening date for Online Registration: Update Soon.
- The Last Date for Online application submission: Notify Soon.
Steps to apply for APPSC Jobs 2016
- Initially, Go to Official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on the link to APPSC Jobs 2016
- Read all the instructions and requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, and Other Documents as mentioned in the application form
- Then fill the application form carefully with required information and.
- Later on, verify the details and pay the application fee.
- Then click on submit button