APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016 is available on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published APPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016 for 13 Assistant Hydrogeologist posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on their marks in the exam so that the candidates have to prepare well for the exam with the help of the syllabus. The syllabus includes many topics which will appear in the exam.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Post Name: Assistant Hydrogeologist.
Official website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
No of vacancies: 13.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Last Date: 31st October 2016.
Exam Date: Update Soon.
Check Andhra Pradesh PSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam need to check the exam pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
|1.||Paper 1||Objective||General Studies and Mental Ability||150||150||150 Min|
|2.||Paper 2||Geology(P.G. Standard)(Including Hydrogeology)||150||300||150 Min|
Download APPSC Asst Hydrogeologist Syllabus 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
Andhra Pradesh PSC General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- Basic data analysis.
- General Knowledge.
Geology(Including Hydrogeology) Syllabus Topics
- Interior and origin of the earth.
- Principles of mineralogy.
- Orthoscopic and Colonoscopic examination of minerals.
- Crystals and their symmetry. Principles of
- Principles of isomorphism.
- Solid solution.
- Exsolution and polymorphism in minerals.
- Minoralogical phase rules.
- properties of different mineral groups.
- Applied Geomorphology.
- Stress and strain.
- Primary and secondary structures.
- Continental Drift.
- Seal floor spreading.
- Tectonics, Isostasy.
- Geology of Andhra Pradesh.
- Processes of metamorphism.
- Textures and zones.
- Grades and facies of faces of metamorphism.
- Characteristic mineral assemblages.
- Ore genesis.
- Ore deposition.
- Different types of deposits.
- Industrial minerals.
- Tectonic control of mineralisation.
- Principles of geological.
- Geophysical and geochemical exploration for minerals.
- Important mineral deposits of India.
- Tectonism and magmatism.
- The mineral wealth of Andhra Pradesh.
- Principles of engineering geology.
- Engineering properties of rocks.