MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has issued MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016 for 250 Assistant Engineer posts. The organisation has declared the syllabus on the official website that is www.mahagenco.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.mahagenco.in. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The syllabus must include many topics which will appear in the exam.
Organization Name: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer.
No of Vacancies: 250.
Category Name: Syllabus.
Official website: www.mahagenco.in
Check Maharashtra GENCO Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam must have to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get good marks in the exam.
|S.NO||Test Type||Subject Name||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||General Knowledge||90||2 hours|
Download Mahagenco Asst Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.mahagenco.in.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Data Interpretation.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie – Charts.
- Pie Charts.
- HCF & LCM.
- Line Graphs.
- Profit and Loss.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Trains.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
The officials have not announced the syllabus yet, and The exact syllabus will update soon on the official website.
EEE Syllabus 2016
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- I.C. Engines.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control etc.