PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Engineer Recruitment 2016
Punjab Public Service Commission has published a job notification for the recruitment of 216 Sub Divisional Engineer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is on 15th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, selection process, etc. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts can visit the official notification to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
|Name of Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Application Process||Online Process|
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have done Graduation/Post Graduation in respective fields and other specified qualifications to apply for this PPSC Sub Divisional Engineer Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit: The candidates should have an age of minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years.
The organisation will conduct written exam and the personal interview to the candidates who have applied for the posts.
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 15 November 2016
- The candidates who belong General category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 3000/-
- The candidates belonging SC/ST/OBC category should pay the application fee of Rs. 1125/-
- Ex-Servicemen have to pay Rs. 500/-.
Steps to apply for PPSC Engineer Vacancies 2016
- Log in to the official website that is www.ppsc.gov.in
- Then click on the link to PPSC Engineer Vacancies 2016
- Read the notification completely to get eligibility criteria required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Verify the details and click on submit button
- Download the application form and take a print out of the form for further use