Air India Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2016
Air India Limited has recently announced a job notification for 246 Trainee, Co-Pilot, Cabin Crew posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through offline mode before the closing date. The last date for online application submission will be on 12th November 2016. The candidates who are going to apply for the posts can visit the official website that is www.airindia.in to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Organization: Air India Limited
Category: Delhi Govt Jobs 2016
Total Posts: 246
Name of The Post: Trainee, Co-Pilot, Cabin Crew
Application Mode: Offline
The organisation will conduct various selection rounds such as Psychometric Test, Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in these selection rounds.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be passed 10+2 class from any recognised board and also requires technical qualifications such as
- Class I Medical Fitness certified by DGCA, India
- Valid ELP on CPL or ATPL
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP issued by DGCA, India.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age must not exceed 35 years and age relaxation is applicable for eligible candidates as per the rules.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs 3000/- for general category and no fee for reserved candidates. Application fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
Steps to apply for Air India Notification 2016
- Log into the official website that is www.airindia.in
- Then click on the link to Air India Notification 2016
- Read the notification completely before applying for the posts
- If eligible, download the application form
- Fill the form with necessary details
- Attach passport size photograph and other supporting certificates
- Send the application form to the given address that is General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi – 110 001.