BHEL Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.bhel.com
BHEL Recruitment 2016
Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 386 ITI Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 11th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, important dates, application fee, selection process, etc.
Organisation: Bharat Heavy Electrical Private Limited
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 386 Posts
Name of The Post: ITI Apprentice
Location: All India
Apply Mode: Through Online mode.
Application Fee: The candidates who belong General/OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 20/- through online and no fee for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in GATE, written exam and interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Starts From : 26-10-2016
- BHEL ITI Apprentice Online Application Last Date : 11-11-2016
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized university/Board are eligible to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age of minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
Steps to apply for BHEL Application Form 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.bhel.com
- Then click on the link to BHEL Application Form 2016
- Check the instructions and requirements needed to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other certificates
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Verify the details that you have entered in the application form
- Then click on submit button
- Download and take a print out of the form for future use