Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat has released Lok Sabha Secretariat Syllabus 2016 for 350 Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant posts. The organisation has published the syllabus on the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.loksabha.nic.in. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam. The candidates have to prepare well for the exam with the help of the syllabus. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam.
Name of Company: Lok Sabha Secretariat.
Official Website: www.loksabha.nic.in
Post Names: Executive/ Legislative/ Committee/ Protocol Assistant.
Number of Jobs: 35 Posts.
Starting Date of Online Application: 02/11/2016.
Last Date: 01/12/2016.
Location: Delhi, India.
Check Lok Sabha Secretariat Exam Pattern 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat Preliminary Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Part A||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50||50||50 Minutes|
|2.||Part B||General English||50||50|
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|S. No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive||Paper I||English Essay, Precis, Comprehension and Grammar||150||3 hrs|
|2.||Paper II||Constitution of India||100||3 hrs|
Download Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2016
Lok Sabha Secretariat Prelims Syllabus
General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus – 50 Marks
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Economic Science
- General Polity.
- Current Events – International & National
Lok Sabha Executive Asst Syllabus – General English
- Verb & Adverbs.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Word Formation.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Sentence Completion.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Mains Syllabus
Lok Sabha Legislative Syllabus – English Syllabus
- English Essay – 60 marks
- Precis – 40 marks
- Comprehension – 25 marks
- Grammar – 25 marks
Lok Sabha Committee Syllabus – Constitution of India
1. Introduction to the Indian Constitution
- The composition of Constituent Assembly & its committees.
- Preamble & its Philosophy.
- Salient Features ofIndian Constitution.
- Citizenship-Methods of acquiring & losing.
- Fundamental Rights & Fundamental Duties.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
3. Union Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- Legislature: Union Parliament.
- Executive: President, Vice-President, Prime Minister & Council of Ministers.
- Judiciary: Supreme Court.
4. State Government: Organisation, Power & Functions
- State Legislature: Composition & Powers.
- The State Executive: Governor, Chief Minister & Council of Ministers – Powers & Functions.
- State Judiciary: High Court – Composition & Powers. -,
5. Part XV, XVIII, XX of the Constitution
- Election Commission
- Emergency Provisions
- Amendment Procedure