NDMC Delhi Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.ndmc.gov.in
NDMC Delhi Recruitment 2016
New Delhi Municipal Council has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 133 Filed Worker posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 30th November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, pay scale, important dates, selection process, etc.
Organization: New Delhi Municipal Council
Name of The Post: Filed Worker
Total Posts:133 Posts
Location: New Delhi
The candidates who got qualified in this recruitment will receive a pay scale according to the post. For more information, the candidates can visit the official notification.
- Online Application Commencement from -01.11.2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form -30-11-2016
- NDMC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date -Updating soon
- The candidates must have done Master Degree in the subject concerned from recognised University or Oriental Degree, Degree/ Diploma in Training/ Education (B.Ed).
- The candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication) for Computer Filed Worker posts.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age of minimum 18 years and maximum 36 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the government norms.
The candidates will be selected based on merit list in the personal interview and written test. The candidates can refer the official notification to get more details about the selection process.
Steps to apply for NDMC Latest Filed Worker Jobs 2016
- Log on to the website that is www.online.ndmc.gov.in.
- Click on the link for Guest Filed Worker vacancies.
- Read the notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Select the post which is suitable for you.
- Fill all the Application form with correct details.
- Then submit the application form on or before the due date.
- Download the application form and Take print out of application form for future use.