LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.licindia.in
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India has published a job notification for the recruitment of various Assistant Administrative Officer posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is in January 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, important dates, salary offered, etc.
Name of the Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Job Position: Assistant Administrative Officer posts.
No of vacancies: Various posts.
Official website: www.licindia.in.
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs.
Age Limit: 21 – 30 Years.
Starting date: December 2016.
Last date: January 2017
Work Location: India.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Educational Qualification: The candidates looking for LIC Asst Administrative Officer Recruitment Notification 2016-17 must have done Bachelor/Master’s Degree.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
The selected candidates for LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 are eligible to get consolidated monthly pay scale as per the government norms.
- The General/OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/-.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-.
Steps to apply for LIC AAO Notification 2016
- Firstly, Visit the Official Website that is www.licindia.in.
- Then click on the link to LIC AAO Notification 2016
- There you will find LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Check the LIC AAO Agents Jobs eligibility conditions.
- Eligible Candidates can click on the online application form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Attach the photographs and signature
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for future use.