KPSC Recruitment 2016 application form is available on the official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2016
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for the recruitment of 489 Assistant Librarian Warden Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the closing date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 22nd November 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, important dates, how to apply, selection process, etc.
Name of the Organisation: The Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Assistant Librarian Warden of Forest (Group-A)
Total Posts: 489 Posts.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs.14,500/- to Rs.29, 000/-
- Online Application Commencement from – 22-10-2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 22-11-2016
- KPSC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date – Updated soon.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed B.Sc Forestry or Bachelor of Science/Engineering from a recognised Institute/University for KPSC Recruitment Notification 2016.
Age Limit: The candidates must have an age of minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 489/- for SC/ST Category candidates.
Steps to apply for KPSC Vacancies 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then click on the link to KPSC Vacancies 2016
- Read the notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without any mistake
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fee based on your category
- Check the details that you have entered in the application form
- Then click on submit button
- Download the application form and Take a print out of the form for further use