APPSC Group I Syllabus 2016 details available on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Group I Syllabus 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared APPSC Group I Syllabus 2016 for 10,000 Group I posts. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The organisation will recruit the candidates based on their performance in the exam, and the candidates have to prepare well for the exam with the help of the syllabus. The syllabus must include many topics which will appear in the exam.
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Group I.
No of Posts: 10,000 Posts.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Check APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the test pattern as it is the first to start the preparation.
APPSC Group I Prelims Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
APPSC Group I Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Exam Type||Paper||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Descriptive Type Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||150||3 hrs|
|Paper I||150||3 hrs|
|Paper II||150||3 hrs|
|Paper III||150||3 hrs|
|Paper IV||150||3 hrs|
|Paper V||150||3 hrs|
Download Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Exam Syllabus 2016
The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
- General Science.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Contemporary Developments in Science and Technology.
- AP Indian National Movement.
- History of India – Social, Economic, Cultural and Political Aspects.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
- Rural Development.
- Country’s Political System.
- Planning & Economic Reforms in India.
- Mental Ability & Reasoning etc.
APSPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus 2016
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group I Exam Syllabus for General English
- Re-arrangement of sentences.
- Correction of sentences.
- Filling in the blanks.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Correction of spellings.
- Verb tenses.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of speech etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Syllabus for Paper I:
- General Essay.
- Social Problems.
- Crisis Management.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Analysis and Solutions.
- Current events relating to State of Andhra Pradesh etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mian Exam Syllabus for Paper II:
- History & Cultural Heritage of India.
- The advent of Islam and its impact.
- Indus Civilization.
- Social History of Andhra Pradesh.
- 20th-Century history of India.
- A general overview of the Indian Constitution
- Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh etc.
APPSC Mains Group 1 Syllabus for Paper III:
- Planning in India & Indian Economy.
- National and Per Capita Income and Human Development.
- Land Reforms and Social changes in Andhra Pradesh after independence.
- Andhra Pradesh’s Economy, present status its Strengths and Weaknesses, etc.
AP PSC Group 1 Syllabus for Paper IV:
- Role and Impact of Science & Technology in the development of India
- Development and Environmental Problems
- General Awareness with the Modern Trends in Life Sciences etc.
APPSC Group I Notification Syllabus for Paper V:
- Data Appreciation and Interpretation
- Problem solving – Duly Structured.
- Data Presented in the Tabular Form in Graphical.
- Questions based on the Situation etc.