Air India Express Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.airindiaexpress.in
Air India Express Recruitment 2017
Air India Express has recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 70 Trainee Co-Pilot posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the closing date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 6th December 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, application fee, pay scale, selection process, etc. The candidates can visit the official notification to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts.
Organization: Air India Express
Name of The Post: Trainee Co-Pilot
Total Posts: 70
Location: All Over India
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 06 December 2016
- Air India Express Exam Date – Released Soon
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed Intermediate(10+2) from recognized board or institute.
Age Limit: The candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
The organisation will conduct Psychometric Test, Written Test and Personal interview to the candidates who have applied for the posts.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 for OBC/Unreserved candidates.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs. 10000/-
Steps to apply for Air India Express Jobs 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.airindiaexpress.in
- Then click on the link to Air India Express Jobs 2016
- Read the notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without any mistake
- Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use