Bathinda District Courts Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.ecourts.gov.in
Bathinda District Courts Recruitment 2017
Bathinda District Court has published a notification for the recruitment of 45 Clerk, Peon, Process Server Posts. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 21st December 2016. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, etc. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is www.ecourts.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||Bathinda District Court|
|Name of The Post||Clerk, Peon, Process Server|
|Total Vacancies||45 Posts|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
Online Application Commencement from – Available Now
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 21st December 2016
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the personal interview conducted by the organisation.
The candidates who got selected in this recruitment will get a good pay scale of Rs.10300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
The candidates need to check the official notification to get application fee details.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have finished B.A, B.SC, 10th Class from any recognised university to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 18 to 37 years.
Steps to apply for Bathinda District Courts Vacancies 2016
- Go to the official website that is www.ecourts.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Bathinda District Courts Vacancies 2016
- Read the notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use