NLC India Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.nlcindia.com
NLC India Recruitment 2017
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC), Government of India Enterprise, Chennai has invited suitable and eligible candidates to fill 90 Graduate Executive Trainee Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts through online format before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form is on 31st January 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply, pay scale, etc. The candidates will get more information regarding eligibility criteria for the posts from the official website that is www.nlcindia.com. The candidates must have completed Diploma, MBBS and PG from any recognized university to apply for the posts. The selection process will be done through the interview conducted by the organization.
Organization: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name Of The Post: Graduate Executive Trainee
Total Posts: 90 Posts
Online Application Commencement from 6.01.2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form 31.01.2017
The selection process will be selected based on their marks in the in GATE-2016 and Interview.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment will get a monthly salary of Rs. Rs.20600/- to 46500/-.
The general category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed engineering degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Civil/Instrumentation/Computer/Mining Engineering. (BE/B.Tech) by 60 percent marks while 50 percent for ST/SC candidates with qualify GATE 2016.
Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years.
Steps to apply for NLC India Notification 2017
- Go to the official website that is www.nlcindia.com
- Then click on the link to NLC India Notification 2017
- Read the notification fully to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, and other documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category
- Then click on submit button
- Take a print out of the form for further use