EIC Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.eicindia.gov.in
EIC Recruitment 2017
Export Inspection Council, New Delhi has recently announced an official notification for the recruitment of 46 Technical Officer & Section Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form will be on 10th February 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, important dates, how to apply, pay scale, etc.The organisation will conduct written test and the interview to recruit suitable and eligible candidates for the vacant posts. The candidates must have finished Bachelor degree from any approved Institution/ University with minimum years of Experience to apply for the posts. The candidates will get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts from the official website that is www.eicindia.gov.in.
|Name of Organization||Export Inspection Council, New Delhi|
|Name of The Post||Technical Officer & Section Officer Posts|
The organisation will conduct written test and the interview to recruit suitable and eligible candidates for the vacant posts.
If the candidates got selected in this recruitment, then the salary would be Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/4600/-.
The General candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- and no fee for SC/ST candidates.
Online Application Commencement from – Available
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 10th February 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have finished Bachelor degree from any approved Institution/ University with minimum years of Experience to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age must not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
Steps to apply for EIC Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website that is www.eicindia.gov.in
- Then click on the link to Bihar School Examination Board Jobs 2017
- Read the notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by using your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application according to the category
- Verify the details before submission of the form
- Then click on submit button
- Take a hard copy of the form for future use