Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.sataradccb.com
Satara DCC Bank Recruitment 2017
Satara District Co-Operate Central Bank has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 376 Junior Clerk, Peon posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date to submit the online application form will be 6th February 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, important dates, how to apply, pay scale, etc. The candidates must have completed 10th Class / Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying marks to apply for the posts. Written Examination, Personal Interview are the selection rounds conducted by the organisation to recruit suitable candidates. The candidates can visit the official notification for eligibility criteria information.
|Name of Organization||Satara District Co-Operate Central Bank|
|Name of The Post||Junior Clerk, Peon|
Written Examination, Personal Interview are the selection rounds conducted by the organisation to recruit suitable candidates.
The selected candidates will get a monthly pay scale according to the government norms.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/-.
Online Application Commencement from – 09 January 2017
Last date to Submit Online Application Form -06 February 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed 10th Class / Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying marks to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s maximum age should be 38 years and reserved candidates will get age relaxation as per the rules.
Steps to apply for Satara DCC Bank Notification 2017
- Visit the official website that is www.sataradccb.com
- Then click on the link to Satara DCC Bank Notification 2017
- Check the instructions and requirements before applying for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fee according to your category
- Check the details that you have entered in the application form
- Take a print out of the form for further purpose