AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 144 Semi Resident posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is on 31st January 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, important dates, how to apply, pay scale, etc.The candidates must have done B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in \Nursing from recognised board/institute to apply for the posts. The organisation will conduct written test and the personal interview to recruit suitable and eligible candidates. The candidates will get more information regarding eligibility criteria from the official website that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Name of The Post: Semi Resident
Total Posts: 144 Posts
The organisation will conduct written test and the personal interview to recruit suitable and eligible candidates.
The candidates who got qualified in this recruitment will get a monthly salary of Rs.15600-39100/- with additional Grade pay Rs.6600/- as per Norms.
The general category candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1000/- and SC/ST candidates should pay Rs. 500/-.
- Online Application Commencement from – 10th December 2016
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 31 January 2017
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Exam Date – Will be updated soon
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess must B.Sc Nursing/Diploma in \Nursing from recognised board/institute to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age must not exceed 33 years and age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per the rules.
Steps to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
- Go to the official website that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Then click on the link to AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
- Read the notification completely to get more information regarding educational qualification required for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fee according to the category
- Check the details that you have entered in the application form
- Download and Take a print out of the form for further purpose