SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017 application form is available on the official website that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2017
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 83 Sister Grade II posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode before the last date. The last date for submission of the online application form is on 18th February 2017. The job notification includes many details such as age limit, educational qualification, vacancy details, selection process, important dates, how to apply, pay scale, etc.The candidates must have completed Diploma in General Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from any approved Institution / Board to apply for the posts. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the interview which will be conducted by the organisation. The candidates will get more information regarding eligibility criteria from the official website that is www.sgpgi.ac.in.
|Name of Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Sister Grade II|
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test and the interview which will be conducted by the organisation.
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.9300-34800/- GP Rs.4600/-.
The candidates who are going to apply for the posts need to check the official notification for application fee details.
Online Application Commencement from – 10 January 2017
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 18 February 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have completed Diploma in General Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from any approved Institution / Board to apply for the posts.
Age Limit: The candidate’s age limit should be between 21 to 40 years, and age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the rules.
Steps to apply for SGPGIMS Application Form 2017
- Visit the official website that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Then click on the link to SGPGIMS Application Form 2017
- Read the notification fully before applying for the posts
- Eligible candidates can apply for the posts by entering your name and all other details without making mistakes
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Check the details that you have entered in the application form
- Download and Take a print out of the form for further purpose