BARC is on the way to issue the BARC Syllabus 2018 for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk and driver posts at their official website.
BARC Driver UDC Syllabus 2018 December Exam :
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, BARC is going to conduct Upper Division Clerk Exam on 9th and 10th December 2017. Those applicants are preparing for BARC UDC Exam can download their hall ticket and Syllabus from the official website.BARC Driver test is being held in November and December 2017. Candidates can check out the exam dates here.
BARC Driver UDC 2018 December Exam Details
- Name of Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)
- Name of Examination: BARC Driver and UDC Examination 2017
- Posts Name: Driver/ UDC
- Official Website: www.barcrecruit.gov.in
- Admit Card Status:- Available Soon
- Syllabus status: available now
- Level 1 Screening Test:- 11 November 2017
- Level 2 Skill/Driving Test:- 20th November to 12th December 2017
- Official website: www.barc.gov.in
- BARC Upper Division Clerk Exam date: 9th and 10th December 2017
BARC Vacancy OCES/DGFS Exam 2018
BARC is going to release the BARC Admit Card 2017-18 very soon on its official website.This admit card is related to the BARC Driver Exam 2018 to fill the various posts of Driver (Ordinary Grade) in the organization. For the selection of the candidates, it will conduct the screening test and skill/driving test. The dates for both of the test are mentioned on the website.
BARC Driver UDC 2018 Syllabus
Applicants must have BARC Driver Exam Admit Card 2017 at the exam centre because without it you will not be entered in the examination Hall in the exam. The applicant can download the Syllabus through the official website, ie.www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The candidates can check the results on the official website after the exam.
How to download BARC Driver UDC Syllabus 2017-18:
- Go to Official Website barcrecruit.gov.in
- Then Go to Recent Notifications
- Then Click on BARC Driver Screening Test and UDC Exam Syllabus 2018 Link
- Applicant should enter application number and password
- Click on submit button and Syllabus will be shown
- Save and download
- Take a hard copy for further reference