Candidates can now check the merit list of Supreme court JCA exam 2018 for the posts of Junior Court Assistant at their official website by entering the details.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Merit List 2018:
Supreme Court of India will soon announce the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Result 2018 on its official site. The authority of the court had conducted the SCI Junior court Assistant Exam 2018 to fill the 57 posts of Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India. The result will be announced soon on the official site of the organization.To check the SCI JCA Exam Result 2018 candidates need to log in with their roll number and date of birth. A lot of students filled their registration form for the vacant posts and appeared in the exam on 17 September 2017.
Supreme Court JCA Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Exam: Junior Court Assistant
- Name of Board: Supreme Court of India
- Category: Result
- No of vacancy: 57 Posts
- Official website: www.sci.nic.in
- Date of Exam: – 17 September 2017
- Result: – Announced Soon
Supreme Court JCA Cutoff marks 2018:
Supreme Court of India is going to declare the results as soon as possible and cut off marks for the entire candidate who appeared in the written exam. The cut off marks are the minimum marks which a candidate has to secure for getting through the next rounds like interview round.Supreme Court JCA Result 2018 will be available for the students on the website.
Supreme Court JCA Exam 2018
Merit List is a list where the students find whether they have qualified for the exam and whether they are eligible for the further rounds. Candidates can also compare themselves with their competitors through a merit list. At present, the article is filled with the latest and recent updates. For more information please stay in touch with the official portal.All the details regarding Supreme Court JCA Exam 2018 will be provided on the website.
Steps to fetch the Supreme Court Junior Assistant Exam Result 2018:
- First of all, open the official site of the organization that is: www.sci.nic.in
- On the home page search for the link that is Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Result 2018
- Now click the link and a form will appear before you.
- Fill the details in the form like registration no. , date of birth and various other details.
- The result will be opened on the screen.
- Take the Print out and keep it to yourself for future use.